Any person accessing this Site agrees to the following:
1. This Site, including any computer code, design, text, drawings, photographs, graphics, sound recordings and video records, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights owned by CIHC and/or its licensors, including rights to the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the materials on the Site. These rights are valid and protected in all media existing now or later developed and under Czech and foreign laws.
2. The Site is provided to you AS IS for your informational, personal, non-commercial, non-competing use and may not be modified, downloaded, transmitted, displayed, emailed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited in any form or by any means, under any circumstances without prior written permission. Users may view and download material from this Site only for personal, non-commercial home use. To reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or publicly display material from this website you will need written permission from Czech International Hockey Camp.
See our Terms and Conditions for information on prices, payment methods and billing when you make purchases on the Site.
See our Terms and Conditions for information on cancellation and refunds.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND LINKS
1. The Site may be provided through third-party platforms, or interact with or include third-party applications, websites, widgets, software and other services. Third-party services can include, but are not limited to, payment processors, advertisements, promotional offers or applications included in the Site and Services. You understand and agree that CIHC is not responsible or liable for the behaviour, availability, features or content of any third-party service.
2. There may be third-party links on our Site. CIHC is not responsible for the contents of the third-party links.
1. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW AND ALL USE OF THIS SITE AND SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, CIHC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CIHC DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE OR RELIABLE OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF ERRORS OR VIRUSES.
2. SOME OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE MATERIALS THAT BELONG TO THIRD PARTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CIHC ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will CIHC be liable for special or consequential damages that result from the use or inability to use the materials in this Site. In no event shall CIHC liability to a user for any loss, damage or claim exceed the amount paid by the user for accessing this Site.
2. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CIHC AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, SERVING, HOSTING, MAINTAINING AND/OR UPDATING THIS SITE, THIS SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN (COLLECTIVELY, THE “INVOLVED PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE INVOLVED PARTIES DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) ANY USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, ANY THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS, OR OTHER MATERIALS IN OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE; (B) ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT; OR (C) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE OR OTHER MATERIALS IN OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF THE INVOLVED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF, OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
1. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic applicable therein without regard to its choice of law or conflicts of law principles. You agree that any dispute is to be submitted to a court of competent jurisdiction in the Czech Republic.
EFFECT OF THE TERMS
1. Only the CIHC may amend or supplement these Terms. Legal relations that arose between you and the CIHC before the change or cancellation of the Terms shall be governed by the wording effective as of the date such relations arose. These Terms are valid and effective from the date of their publication.