Terms and conditions for participation in the hockey camp
SCOPE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions govern the mutual relations between the Czech International Hockey Camp, operated by Sports Excellence, s.r.o. (“CIHC”) and the Customer (an adult participant, parent, or legal guardian of the minor participant of the Camp hereinafter called the “Customer”), in accordance with applicable provisions of the generally binding legal regulations of the Czech Republic. These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the "Terms") are an integral part of the application form for all Camps organised by CIHC and together with it form the contractual documentation between CIHC and the Customer.
1. The parties to the contractual relationship are CIHC and the Customer who placed the order through the CIHC website (the “Application”). Based on this contractual relationship CIHC is obliged to ensure the participation of the person designated by the Customer in the Application (the “Participant“) at the Hockey Camp session (the "Hockey Camp").
2. The contractual relationship between the Customer and the CIHC is established at the moment of the confirmation of the Camp Application by the CIHC, which the CIHC issues on the basis of the Customer's duly completed and delivered Camp Application and upon payment of the Camp price. CIHC will usually send this confirmation electronically to the email address given in the Application form. CIHC reserves the right to refuse an Application, in particular due to the capacity of the Camp.
3. The provisions of the Application, which deviate from these Terms shall prevail over these Terms.
PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS
1. The Customer is obliged to pay an Advance of 100 EUR per application to the CIHC before it is due in accordance with these Terms. Both the Advance and the final Camp price is listed in the Application confirmation sent by the CIHC. The date of payment is the date on which the duly executed payment is credited to the CIHC´s account.
2. The total price of the Camp includes the services provided pursuant to Article IV of the Terms, The advance is payable within 7 days after sending the confirmation of the Application by the CIHC, unless otherwise stated by the CIHC. The remaining price is payable on the Participant’s arrival at the Camp.
3. Methods of payment of the total Camp price:
A. through an online payment gateway
Please note that CIHC values your security and privacy with all online transactions. CIHC uses Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology to protect the security of your credit card information as it is transmitted. SSL is the industry standard for secure commerce transactions. All personal information is encrypted, including credit card number, name and address. Nevertheless, there are certain risks associated with using the Internet.
Should you make payment online, you authorise CIHC to bill your payment method at the advertised price plus any applicable taxes or fees.
B. based on the invoice sent to the Customer - transfer to CIHC account
SWIFT / BIC: BYLADEM1FRG
Name of Account: Lukas Tramba
Bank: SPARKASSE FREYUNG-GRAFENAU
Bank Code: BLZ 7405123
When making a payment by bank transfer, always remember to include the order number as a variable symbol or include the Participant's name in the message for the recipient. If the payment is not properly identified according to this sentence, it will not be considered a properly made payment.
5. CIHC strives to provide accurate information about its services, but errors may occur. CIHC reserves the right to correct any pricing errors and to modify the prices of services at any time, without prior notice. CIHC cannot confirm prices until after submitting an order by Customer. Prices quoted are payable in Euros unless otherwise displayed at check-out.
Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in the event that the price or the service (as described on the CIHC website and/or the confirmation of the Application you receive) is incorrect due to an error in pricing, CIHC may, at its sole discretion, refuse or cancel your order, whether before or after CIHC’s acceptance thereof. If there is such an error in pricing, CIHC will cancel your order and reverse any charges that have been applied. CIHC will then contact you to ask you to place a new order with the correct price.
SCOPE AND CHANGES IN SERVICES
1. The term "Camp" shall be indicated on the Camp Application and shall mean the period between the day of commencement of the Camp specified in the application and the date of termination of the Camp referred to in the application. The specific location of the Camp and the time and place of the start and the end of the Camp are usually communicated to CIHC by email or on its website. The Customer undertakes to observe the specified time, all costs related to the non-observance of the time by the Customer are borne by the Customer.
2. The services provided include (unless otherwise stated by the CIHC): both on- and off-ice training and other sport activities for Participants, accommodation, food, drinks during practices; educational and medical supervision; recreational activities; a camp jersey, a certificate and a souvenir. No compensation is provided for the non-use of services by the subscriber.
3. The CIHC is entitled to make changes to the agreed and paid services, i.e. in particular to change the duration of the Camp, the program, the venue, the accommodation object, etc. only in cases that it has not intentionally caused, i.e. circumstances that prevent the CIHC from providing agreed conditions.
4. In the event of a change in accommodation capacity, the accommodation will take place in an object of the same category. Further claims against CIHC are excluded. CIHC is obliged to notify the Customer by email without undue delay after learning about it.
§ 1 RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CIHC
1. The CIHC shall provide services to the extent specified in Article IV. and reserves the right to modify the Camp program or schedule due to force majeure. Due to so-called force majeure (e.g. flood at the Camp site, infection preventing the Camp from continuing, government decision to close the Camp for reasons outside the CIHC, infectious diseases of children or staff, etc.), the CIHC is entitled not to host the Camp or terminate it early without a refund.
2. CIHC shall not be obligated to provide the Customer with services beyond the scope of the services previously confirmed.
3. The CIHC has the right to withdraw from the agreed terms prior to or after the Camp has begun due to false or incomplete information provided by the Customer, such as the medical fitness of the Participant.
4. The CIHC has the right to exclude a Participant during the Camp for the following reasons:
- if the health condition of the participant deteriorates in such a way that treatment will not be possible (according to the camp health care professional or doctor) on the premises of the Camp or if his / her health condition endangers the health condition of other participants (especially infectious diseases, injury, suspected illness or injury, etc.),
- if the participant retains or consumes alcoholic beverages, cigarettes or other addictive substances,
- if a participant arbitrarily leaves the Camp or program,
- if a participant is, by its aggressiveness or otherwise, dangerous to himself / herself or others,
- if the participant does not respect the Camp rules and the instructions of the educators,
- as a result of incorrect or incomplete information provided by the customer, e.g. on the medical fitness of the Participant.
In the event of the expulsion of the Participant for the above reasons, the Customer shall bear all costs related to the termination of the stay of the expelled Participant (e.g. sanctions paid by CIHC to third parties). In these cases, the CIHC does not return an aliquot part of the Camp price or any other part of the paid services. In the event that the CIHC decides to terminate the Participant's stay, the guardian shall ensure the removal of the Participant from the Camp no later than 24 hours after the CIHC´s representative has informed him / her of the Participant's expulsion. The Customer undertakes to pay damages and all costs related to the transport of the child to the parent / guardian if the Participant is not picked up on time.
The Customer hereby confirms that CIHC bears no responsibility for the above-mentioned actions or the condition of the Participant.
§ 2 RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
1. The Customer shall be entitled to the due provision of the agreed and paid services referred to in Article IV and has the right to request from CIHC information on all facts relating to the contractually agreed and paid services referred to in Article IV.
2. The Customer hereby acknowledges that the Participant is obliged to follow the Camp rules and orders of the CIHC staff. The Customer further acknowledges there are significant risks and dangers, both known and unknown, of serious injury from the sports activities involved in this program and there are also risks of injury from such outside Participant's activities. These risks and dangers may be affected by a number of factors including, but not limited to: the Participant's and other participants’ physical strength, coordination or sense of balance; Participant's and other participants´ experience and training in activities provided by the CIHC; the proximity of medical care; compliance with the rules and regulations of the Camp and CIHC and the safety rules for the equipment (the “Rules”); compliance with the instructions of the CIHC´s employees; and the negligence or intentional acts or omissions of others including, but not limited to, other participants, observers or any other persons. Customer/Participant hereby fully assumes the risk of any personal injury, illness or death occurring to Participant and the risk that any personal property belonging to Customer or Participant is lost, stolen or damaged even if such injury, illness, death, loss or damage is caused by the negligence or wilful acts or omissions of any of the CIHC staff or any other person and whether same occurs while participating in or observing the activities or in any other area of the Camp or even outside of the Camp.
REFUND POLICY 2020
1. In case the Participant does not attend the Hockey Camp during the Summer 2020 due to the health concerns or travel ban, the Customer is entitled to cancellation. In such case the Customer will receive a camp credit that can be applied to any CIHC camp through 2020 and 2021. This credit is only transferable to any family member.
2. No refunds will be given for cancellations reported less than a month prior to the start of the camp in question. The deposit is non refundable and may be only transferred to another camp of your choice through 2021. For those Participants who find it necessary to cancel before this date a €50 fee will be charged to cover administrative costs.
3. If the CIHC is forced to postpone the Participant's 2020 summer camp due to the facility being closed or by government mandate, the Customer will receive a camp credit (valid through 2020 and 2021, fully transferable).
4. In the unlikely event that CIHC cancels the Camp session, it will refund only the camp tuition and registration fee. Customer waives any and all damages that may otherwise arise out of any camp cancellation and agrees to accept as liquidated damages said registration fees.
1. The participant's insurance is not included in the Camp price. The Customer is under a duty to conclude insurance for medical expenses and accident insurance for the Participant for the duration of the Camp and submit them to CIHC before the start of the Camp session.
1. By submitting an Application through the website, the customer confirms that he / she has received, read, agreed with, accepted and agreed to comply with these Terms.
2. By submitting an Application through the website, Customer further confirms the accuracy of the information contained therein and demonstrates its readiness to verify the accuracy of the request by CIHC.
3. The Customer shall consent to the exchange of information and documents to CIHC over the Internet or by email and that these Terms (together with any applicable Order Confirmation (s)) shall be the equivalent of the original written paper agreement. Customer further agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that CIHC provides electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic applicable therein. If any part of the Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts shall remain in full force and effect.
5. The Customer acknowledges that the CIHC will process the personal data of the Customer and all Camp Participants registered because it needs such personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the Contract based on the Camp Application. Further information on the processing of CIHC personal data can be found on the CIHC´s website. By submitting an order through the website, the Customer agrees that Camp Participants may be captured on images (photos) and on audiovisual recordings (video) and that such images and records may serve both for documentation and presentation purposes.
These Conditions shall enter into force and effect on 1.4.2020