A real hockey player needs to use all of his available time to concentrate on becoming a better player. Therefore, we decided to offer you the knowledge of our experienced Czech coaching staff in winter too. Although you are in the midst of your season an intensive week of ice hockey surrounded by talents from all over the world, will give you the additional heads up needed to be among the players that will lead your team to victory. We will be showing you new drills, we will focus on ice hockey and skating skills, but above all we want you to have a good time.
Although our trainings are hard they never lack the element of fun. Sport is not supposed to be only about teeth grinding drills but it is important that kids enjoy what they are doing. If one finds fun in what one does then there is no need for artificially created pressure, but players will automatically give their best in order to achieve their dreams and goals.
Therefore, we make sure that all trainings are as diverse and multifaceted as possible so that there is never a dull moment in any of the practices.
The element of fun in our camps is also always enhanced by the amount of players from different countries that meet and are all able to bond through their shared passion, which is hockey. While practicing as well as in their free time the players are exposed to various cultures and customs making the whole camp experience even more valuable for them. Not only do players learn first-hand about other cultures, habits and ways, but it is here that international friendships are formed.
The Czech International Hockey Camp is now entering its 13th year of allowing players and their parents to enjoy the perfect hockey vacation in the Czech Republic.
Over 4600 players from over 34 countries from all over the globe have so far been able to experience this truly international atmosphere, so don’t hesitate and become one of them.
Date of the winter camp
- December 29th 2013 – January 4th 2014
(Sunday – Saturday)
Nymburk, the Czech Republic
- U 10 (8 – 10 years old players)
- U 12 (11 – 12 years old players)
- U 15 (13 – 15 years old players)
The Philosophy of the Czech International Hockey Camp
- Intensive on and off ice training, as well as high quality relaxation and recovery possibilities.
- Top sport facility in the Czech Republic where best Czech ice hockey players and other athletes train for the upcoming season.
- Highly trained and experienced Czech as well as international coaches.
- Camps designed specifically to prepare 6–18 years old players for the upcoming season.
- Camps build for players who desire to play world-class ice hockey.
- Focus on individual playing activities.
- Sessions held at high speed and intensity with special and harder training drills.