Hello Lucas, I am back in Abu Dhabi and work has me back in its grip. I had a great time at your Camp and really enjoyed the workouts, games and camaraderie. I haven’t had such an intensive workout for quite some time. I would also like to let you know that I scored a goal and an assist in the first game after my return – so perhaps it really did help (even for an old guy). - Dr. Volker C. Vahrenkamp
"Hi Guys, I'm the dad of Victor who took part in the 2nd goalie camp week this year. He had a blast and you guys really helped him to become a far better goalie. Since the season has started again here in California, at least practices, everybody is telling us how much he's improved...Thank You! and we are thinking about coming back again next year. This camp is a real gem!" - Christophe Bodin from California, USA
- "The training was very diversified, so that it was always interesting during whole session."
- "Very professional! One can feel the atmosphere of world camps."
- "The environment is excellent. Staff are very friendly and helpful."
- "We liked it a lot, especially trainings. The coaches are very good, they teach every hockey player as equal, regardless his skills."
- "We think your hockey camp is very well organised, with well structured training methods and attentive friendly people. We liked that the kids had their first training lesson on Sunday - the day of their arrival. Please give our thanks to all the squirt coaches and the supervising girls - for their care and patience with Daniel."
- "This is an excellent camp. One thing I wish was more emphasized was power shooting and stickhlandling. The trip to Prague was awesome. Staff was superb."
- "Thank you very much!=)" - Igor Chmelev.
- "The camp was fantastic. We have seen great improvement in our kids skills. They loved their coaches and supervisors. The schedule is very busy, especially for our 6-year-old. But we liked the flexibility of coaches and supervisors."
- "We are impressed by the ration of coaches/kids and the diversity of drills. People were welcoming and we would really consider coming back if time and budget permit. We will not forget this amazing experience that is for sure. Hopefully we see you again!" - Eric, Helene, Eugenie, Eddy
- "Great camp. Darina and Zuzana best taking care of Squirt group. On ice trainers of the top quality! Well done!"
- "Camp was very good. Mickey was only USA player and got a true international experience playing with Swiss, Finnish, Russian and German players. Czech coaching style was a nice contrast from USA. And we turned it into a great vacation as well. The staff of camp is wonderful and it is a very comfortable transition for anyone from North America." - Chris and Mickey McDonagh, USA
- "Nice little town. People from everywhere. Where are the Austrian Hockey players? Can´t find them! The kids improved their play. See you next year!" - Angela Breugel, Austria
- "The Czech Republic is my dream country. I have read a lot about succesful Czech ice hockey players and I wanted to help my daughter to be as good as the Czech players are. When I arrived at Nymburk just everything wass wonderful as I had expected. I hope my daughter got great experience. Thanks the camp. But special thanks to the office staff - especially Tereza and Anna. They are so helpful, friendly, educated and very nice. You guys are helping the parents but I would like to sugest something: coffee maker, mosquito prevention and also think about the cost of transport. This could be the way how to make people even happier." - Nuran Otts, Turkey
- "Just excellent. And please next year I would like Mr Mahovsky to be a skating coach for my son next year. He is great." - Nikita, Hockey Club Riga
- "The kids are motivated and have a lot of fun. The exercises are excellent. Nice town. Great days for the kids on / off ice. Camps in August would be great to stay in shape for the next season." - Ms Lozon, USA
- "Our impression is that it´s a very professional hockey camp. Everybody is doing their job very professionally from the ice coaches to the dryland coach." - Jean Marc Rigolle, Switzerland
- "The on-ice sessions of the goalie camp was well-structured. The coaches´team with the new goalie coach from Nymburk seemed to me very professional and dedicated. The shooters team was the best team I´ve ever seen in my life." - Joe Bruce, USA
- "Very professional. Good value for money. Limit the number of players. Make sure the kids understand what you say in English. Let them repeat what you said (on the ice) so that they can pay more attention." - Maxmilian Heidengerber, Germany
- "Great coaches. Kids loved the camp. We can see a drastic improvement on boys skating and stick handling abilities. Skills regiment was much more demanding then similar programs offered in the United States." - Andrew Gabriel, USA