Czech International Hockey Camp
Welcome to the Czech International Hockey Camp, now in its 14th year of allowing players and their parents to spend great hockey vacations in the Czech Republic.
Summer and Winter Camps
Since 1999 more than 4600 players from 32 countries from around the world have chosen our program as part of their off-season training program. We offer 4 weeks of camps in summer and one week winter camp with intensive training for player’s ages 6 - 18 years. On and off-ice sessions are provided by educated and experienced coaches and instructors with excellent knowledge of English- which is the official camp language.
Since 2002 we have also been running a special goalie camp. The goalie camp is headed by Josef Hovora, an experienced coach of NHL goaltending stars such as Ondrej Pavelec, Tomas Vokoun, Dominik Hasek, Roman Turek, Roman Cechmanek, Milan Hnilicka, Dusan Salficky and others during their junior careers.
Annually we also hold four week long adult camps. Players from all skill levels are able to enter into the camps and just as in our junior camps these camps are headed by experienced coaches and instructors with solid hockey backgrounds.
Tournaments and Tours
Our company also organizes special events at your request during anytime of the year. We can organize practices, exhibition games and tournament tours for teams coming to the Czech Republic and Europe. Please also do not hesitate to contact us with any other requests, as ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Czech players are some of the most successful players in NHL and other national leagues. During the 2007-2008 the Czechs had more players in the NHL than any other European country. The success of the Czech ice hockey is due to its time-tested and competition proven coaching and training techniques. The Czech National Team has won the Olympic games in Nagano 1998 and the World Championships several times, most recently in Germany in 2010, and a perfect bronze in 2011.
The Czech Junior National Team won the World Championships in 1999 and 2000. In 2008 the Czech U-18 Woman stunned the world by capturing the bronze medal in the first ever World Championship in that age category.
Have the best summer ever with your family in Europe!
The Philosophy of the Czech International Hockey Camp
- Intensive on and off ice training, as well as high quality relaxation and recovery possibilities.
- Top sport facility in the Czech Republic where the best Czech ice hockey players and other athletes train for the upcoming season.
- Highly trained and experienced Czech as well as international coaches.
- Camps designed specifically to prepare 6–18 years old players for the upcoming season.
- Camps build for players who desire to play world-class ice hockey.
- Focus on individual playing activities.
- Sessions held at high speed and intensity with special and harder training drills.
- Players will become familiar with transition game and ice hockey tactics.
Master of Marketing and Management at Charles University
Founder of CIHC
The person who knows all participant of the Camp.
Petra can give you answer to all of your questions e-mail: email@example.com
- Darina Samekova
- Viktoria Shklyarska
- Zuzana Minarova
- Anna Danielova
- Dana Ondrova
- Tomas Krupicka